- 1.5 scoops Vanilla Confetti Cupcake Protein from BluePrintSupplements.com
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-2 TSP of Stevia in the Raw.
Ingredients for Filling:
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp fat-free whipped cream
- Drizzle sugar-free chocolate, blueberry, or strawberry syrup
Method: Mix well in medium bowl, pour and spread (one at a time) on skillet on medium heat. Flip when ready, and fill with sliced strawberries, fat-free whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate syrup. Makes 4-5 crepes. *Tip: Spray spatula with Pam before flipping. These are delicate and may stick to spatula if not sprayed.
Serving Size: 4 Crepes
Cal: 350, Fat: 15, Protein: 40, Carbs: 20